Monday, January 4, 2010

It Couldn't Last

Well, I knew that I wouldn't post everyday, but I thought I would make it more than a couple of days.  I totally forgot to post last night.  So, after only two days, my one and only resolution for this year bites the dust.  Such is life.

Today was my first day back at work after the holidays.  It was a little slow with everyone getting back and trying to get used to working again.  You wouldn't think that four days off would make that much of a difference, but it does.  I spent the day analyzing data.  It kept me busy and engaged so the day went fast.  I'm tired tonight though.  Data analysis keeps the brain working even if the body isn't.

I hope to get a little digital scrapbooking done this week.  It is supposed to be really cold here this week.  There is a freeze warning in effect tonight and the threat of snow at the end of the week.  There was a little ice on the roads this morning and the ground was 'crunchy.'  It has been cold long enough that if it rains, it will freeze.  The roads will be a mess if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment