Thursday, January 7, 2010

Catching up

Okay, okay, I missed a couple of days. I really don’t have an excuse either. I just didn’t feel like posting anything. On Tuesday, I had a Melanie moment and left the side shields for my safety glasses on the table at the restaurant where I ate lunch. They threw them away and I was just ticked because I knew that would happen, but I took them off anyway. It was my fault, but I was already upset because they messed up my order. That pretty much ruined my day and I wasn’t in the mood to write. Obviously, I’m still a little whiney about the situation. I really need to get over it.


Yesterday, I was just lazy. I thought about blogging, but just didn’t post anything. Man, am I sad or what? The only interesting thing was that I did pre-qualify for a mortgage loan. I still have a lot of work to do before I make an offer, but I’m one step closer.

Today we had a little snow during working hours. They shut the plant at 3:30 PM and it will be closed Friday. There wasn’t much water on the roads and the snow was long gone, but it may rain again tonight. It doesn’t take much ice to cause a mess on the roads anyway. I guess better safe than sorry. I’m sure the Alabama game didn’t play into the decision to close the plant at all. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment