Friday, January 1, 2010

First day of 2010

This post isn't scrapbook related and there is no freebie this time, but I'm working on it. 

I just decided to make a resolution to blog everyday this year.  That will probably only last a few days, but at least I'm going to try.  If I can get at least a couple of posts a week, I'll have a good jounalling record of 2010.  Anyone want to join me in my resolution?

Now, to start off my 2010 journal. I spent the day with my real estate agent looking for houses in Fultondale, Gardendale, and Mount Olive.  We checked out 11 houses in a full day of looking and I'm tired.  I saw several houses that had potential, but nothing that really said "Home."  Maybe I'm being picky, but its not like I can move every week or whenever I get tired of living there.  Houses cost a small fortune around here too.  I guess B'ham hasn't heard about the real estate bust and that it is a buyers market.  Such is life.

All in all, I consider it a good day though.  If I had to choose a house tomorrow, I think I could do it and even be happy with my choice.  I have high hopes for 2010 and it seems to be off to a slowish, but good start.

That is pretty good summary of my EXCITING day.  So I'll wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and wrap this up for tonight.  See ya'll tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment