Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Day of House Hunting

I spent the third day in a row looking at houses.  I've now seen most of the houses on the market in my price range.  I still haven't found anything that really says 'Buy me, I'm your new home,' but I did see several houses that would work for me.  Now, I just have to spend some time thinking about what compromises I'm willing to make.  So goes the house hunting.


For the first time in a long time, I did some scrapping today.  With losing my job, moving, finding a job, and moving again; I just haven't felt very creative lately.  I'm trying to start the new year off right though, so I consider this layout a success.



It is of a picture of my niece in her 'Christmas' hat.  The kit is Joy to the World by Connie Prince, which can be found at Elemental Scraps.  I  hope to scrap some more tomorrow as I won't be looking for houses.  I might even work on a freebie if I get really inspired.


No comments:

Post a Comment